After a great line-up last time around, I’m again scheduled to attend a number of very promising presentations. I hope you can attend some too!
- BSides Winnipeg, this Saturday, November 16th
- The first meetup of the new Winnipeg QA User Group, November 20th, by an Agile Winnipeg Colleague Jon Graham
- Iteration 25 – Impact Mapping, November 28th, at the Winnipeg Agile user group
- Custom rSpec matchers and macros with Amir Barylko, December 9th, at the Winnipeg Ruby user group
- Single page web app workshop (Part 1) with Amir Barylko, December 10th, at the Winnipeg .NET user group